This book provides that in indigenous conflict resolution systems, the community mostly employs the win-win approach on which there is neither a looser nor a winner, but issues are compromised for mutual gain. The author strongly believes that this book will be especially so worthy to professionals in journalism and communications field and peace and security studying areas or any one else who may be bearing in mind the merit of indigenous communication systems in peace building and promoting democracy. Moreover, it was found that traditional communication systems seem to be more appropriate than the modern ones or the court in resolving conflict. Despite the rapid growth of modern media in this world, indigenous communication systems have still a considerable significance in conflict resolution, peace building and democratization. This is so, because they are not easily exposed to bribery, are good at bringing sustainable peace, and they are more helpful in time management.
- Свистунова Е., Демьянская М., Мильке Е. Если подростку трудно учиться в школе. Педагогам и заинтересованным родителям
- Андрей Левшинов Великие силы, приносящие деньги
- Отсутствует Книжное обозрение №09/2016
- Костров В., Давлетов Д. Шахматный учебник для детей и родителей т.2/2тт
- Земцова О. Отгадай-ка! С наклейками! 2-3 года