Although I could notice a strong cultural diversity during my first days in Australia, I understood the real extent of Australian multiculturalism only when I entered SBS offices. Furthermore, such experience fueled my curiosity to find out how multiculturalism can be so... At first, I thought that I would have worked for a niche media. However, it took only minutes, after I reached the SBS headquarter at Federation Square - in the very center of Melbourne – to realize that I was wrong. I liked such environment straight from the beginning and it kept fascinating me every day more and more. Specifically, I had contributed to the production of the radio program broadcasted daily in Italian language. In fact, it was the first time I could see so many people with different origins and speaking so many different languages working together. From June to August 2011, I had the extraordinary opportunity to undertake an Internship at SBS, one of the two Australian public national networks.
- Ладвинская А.А. Декоративнолистные растения
- Носов, Николай Николаевич Витя Малеев в школе и дома (ил. В. Чижикова) нов.обл.
- А. В. Зобнин Информационно-аналитическая работа в государственном и муниципальном управлении. Учебное пособие
- Vera Hughes and David Weller Teach Yourself Setting Up a Small Business
- Judith Engst Routiniert telefonieren - leicht gemacht